Sunday, October 22, 2017

Lollipop...anyone?

I was looking for a cute way to gift some sweet treats this Halloween.  While stalking Pinterest I found this cute little project.  

You can find the tutorial here.  If you want to repin then follow this link.  

The cute little scalloped circles and critters I put on the front of these lollipop holders came straight from Cricut Design Space.  They were free with Cricut Acess.

I knocked out about 20 these in 1 1/2 hours.  So now these are ready to go to my co-workers on Halloween.  I also recorded a quick tutorial in case you are a visual learner like me. 

The only problem with the video is I recorded it upside down.  Now in Youtube I am trying to correct this but not sure if it will be successful since I tried this yesterday without luck.  But if it remains upside down I hope it gives you the gist of how to do this.  

I hope you get to do something creative today.  I was giving my Cricut it's usual weekend workout...but it stops cutting halfway  in my project....so a frustrating craft day here.  Hope yours is going well.

I am entering this into the following challenge:

A Gem of a Challenge: #205 Spots or Stripes or Halloween found here.
and
Scrap from Your Heart Challenge:  #14 Halloween found here.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

SOOO cute little monster.
Thanx for joining us at Scrap from your heart.

DT-Heidi

Marilyn said...

What a cute little treat box and I like how you can easily see what the treat is. I'm off to check out the tutorial... won't get them done for Hallowe'en but I can think of a zillion things to do with it for Christmas.