Sunday, January 6, 2019

Using Up Scraps Part 2

This week I wanted to focus again on using up those scraps of paper you have in those bins, files, etc.  Here is another couple of cards that use patterned paper to build a card sketch you can use over and over.

The sentiment from the starburst cards is by Papertrey Ink using Costal Cabana Ink by Stampin' Up!  The card bases and the patterned paper used on all cards is by Recollections.



I am submitting the Patterned Paper Panel card with the Happy Birthday Sentiment to the Just Us Girls Challenge:#469 Leftovers.

Below is the video of the making of these cards or you can see it over on my YouTube Channel.
Join me on social media:

Blog:  samanthadesigns.blogspot.com
Pinterest: Samantha designs
Facebook Page:  @SamanthadesignsPapercrafts
Twitter: @Samanthadesign2
Instagram:  @Samanthadesigns2

4 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

All of your cards are fantastic using up pieces of leftovers! Love the panel card combination and design. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

samanthadesigns said...

Thanks so much! It was the right challenge at the right time for sure.

Cindy Major said...

Great use of those paper scraps! Once in a while, I get into paper scrap mode as well. It's incredible how many projects you can create out of a sheet of paper!

samanthadesigns said...

Cindy that is so true. I have a 12 x12 paper pack that I have had for years. I really used quite a bit of it over the years but it still has plenty left. I am determined I am going to use it all!