Saturday, January 12, 2019

Using up Scraps-Part 3

 Another great use for those scraps of patterned paper we all hoard is paper piecing. In these two cards  I stamped by image on the paper using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I then fussy cut out the images to add them to my cards. For the Balloons I stamped each balloon on the background I created with Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers and Broken China.  I then placed the pieces I had cut from patterned paper on the top of the balloons to give them some interest.  The sentiment and heart are from stamps from Simon Says Stamp while the balloons are From Verve. 

I also give you peek at another card I did with the shirts all pieced from paper for this one.

If you want more information feel free to watch the video below or go to my YouTube channel to check it out.

I am entering the balloon card above into the Creative Inspirations: January Challenge-Anything Goes. You can check out the challenges here.

Join me on social media: YouTube: Samanthadesigns Pinterest: Samantha designs Facebook Page: @SamanthadesignsPapercrafts Twitter: @Samanthadesign2 Instagram: @Samanthadesigns2

1 comment:

Rene said...

These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing these with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene