Sunday, February 10, 2019

Valentine's Home Decor-using Cricut Design Space

I wanted to create something for above my workspace for Valentine's day.  This paper mason jar fit the bill.  This project was inspired by Do It On A Dime's recent post where she painted a jar that reminded me of a mason jar white and added beautiful flowers for an easy DIY.  You can watch that video here.  

I decided to head over to Cricut's Design Space to make a paper version that I could hang above craft workspace to celebrate Valentines.  I started with craft and white cardstock to make the two layers of the jar. I then added the sentiment which was cut out of pink vinyl. I added some rolled flowers I made out of pink cardstock along with some green leaves I cut out too.  To finish it off I added pink striped bakers twine from the Dollar Tree. I also used the baker's twine to create a hanger in the back to add it to my wall.


If you are interested in creating this project I am adding my mat from Design Space.  Just click here!

No comments: