Saturday, November 28, 2020

**Challenging myself**💜



Today I wanted to share with you a card I made to enter into a couple of challenge blogs. I used to do this all the time and forgot how fun they can be. You can watch the process over on my YouTube channel. See below to watch the video.

The main challenge blog CAS Colours & Sketches provided the sketch to follow. Clean and Simple cards are kind of where I started my card making journey. We forget we don't have to have tons of items on your card for it still to be cute. These cards still make the recipient smile that you thought of them.

The theme of the card came from the other challenge blog Sweet Stampers Challenge. The theme of Christmas is needed to enter this challenge. This card may not be technically Christmas but I used Christmas Recollections stamp sets to create it so I think it will still pass. I hope you will check out my video. 😉

Head to see the video HERE!

2 comments:

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Very nice card, you are right...simple, understated elegance makes for beautiful card - I love the frosty snowflake. The striped paper on the card base is a nice touch as well. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Kuni said...

Wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni