Monday, November 9, 2020

Layered Embellishments Leading to Cards, Card #4

 

I love how this card came together with the banner embellishment. Again I kept the card itself super simple since the banner had all the goodness. The banner embellishment does have a couple of stamped elements..the heart and the sentiment. Those stamps are from Papertrey Ink. I have had them in my stash for years but they are classics. 😀 I layered on a black cardstock card panel a heart black and white patterned paper. That was it. I found I really enjoyed doing a night of layered embellishments then later turning them into cards. It really was super fun, relaxing, and my die-cut container definitely had fewer embellishments at the end. So it was an all-ar
ound win. I hope you enjoyed this series of cards.

No comments: