Saturday, February 26, 2022

Glitter in Acetate Adds Wow

 




I recently did a short on adding glitter to a laminating pouch to make sparkly acetate, if you will. Today I used one of those pieces on this simple card using scraps I had out on my desk. I had a blended background on my desk for the longest time that I wasn't sure what I was going to do with. It was one of those things I had completed then went...oh hmm now what? Do you ever have those types of moments in your crafting? So I put the two together. It took two things that were ok on their own and made them stunning. So to finish off the card I added some of the cutest Dollar Tree stickers I have ever seen along with a simple sentiment by Lawn Fawn with gold embossing powder. This is going to be one of those cards I am going to have to send to someone very special.



No comments: