Wednesday, February 23, 2022

This Challenge was a Challenge

 I love following challenge blogs and entering when I have a moment.  But this Just Us Girls Color Challenge #620 ended up being harder than I thought it would be.



I knew where I wanted to start I had a teal-ish background I had made on one of my latest TikTok lives.  I thought no problem just add some brown and orange elements you are done. 


Well, I just couldn't seem to get something that I thought would go together.  So I ended up adding a panel I colored with an orange Sharpie, I added a bit of definition with a brown frame on that with a brown Sharpie.  (Talk about getting back to the basics...I know right?)  I still wasn't happy so I ran it through my Big Shot with an embossing folder.  Ok, now I am getting somewhere.  The sentiment I added in StazOn Timber Brown.  I just got this sentiment set from CZ Design called Clean Line Everyday.  It is becoming my favorite quickly.  It just needed a bit more something so I spied these glitzy brads I have had forever so I stuck that on as well.

Is it the best card I have ever made...no.  But I really do like the end result.  Thanks for the stretch Just Us Girls! 


1 comment:

Lisa Kind said...

Glad you stuck with it because it is very pretty. I love that you used a brown sharpie! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!