Saturday, April 16, 2022

Faux Dip Dye Watercolor with a Flat Shaker Twist

 


That title sounds like a drink doesn't it? I thought it was clever...anywhoo, This has been on my I want to try that list since Christmas when I saw Kristina Werner do it. I was really hesitant. I thought it would be difficult to recreate but it wasn't at all. So I challenge all of you to get out of your comfort zone. Try a technique or fun fold you have never tried. It just may become your next favorite thing to do in cardmaking.




I so enjoyed making these cards. The biggest tip is to use that heat tool. It makes this a
much speedier process. Otherwise, you will spend most of your time waiting for your ink to dry.

I have a video up if you want to check out how I made these cards just head here.


No comments: