Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Make Faux Enamel Dots to Match your Projects


 Got this hack from the amazing Frugal Crafter. If you aren't following her here on YouTube then why not? I will link her channel below. Here is an easy way to make sure your "enamel" dots match your card. Color or use cardstock that matches your pallet, use a hole punch to punch out some dots. Then you can use a bit of fun foam, turn them over and with a stylus give them a bit of dimension as I do in the video by rubbing them in a circular motion. This will make them a cupped shape. You do not have to do this step. I like the dimension so I do. To add some shine you add a bit of Versamark Ink and dip them in clear embossing powder. Once the powder is heated up you get a nice sheen. I suggest adding at least 2 to 3 coats.

Here is where you will find the Frugal Crafter

To watch my quick video on how to do this please go here.

No comments: