Friday, September 30, 2022

Spooktacular Pop Up Card- No Dies- October Design Team Project


 Have you ever watched a YouTube tutorial and immediately told yourself, you have to try that? I watched this pop-up tutorial over on Positively Papercraft's channel. I just had to do it. The first thing that came to mind was of course make it Halloween-themed. So, I dug through my stash for Halloween paper. I also found some Halloween dies to make the scene complete. This is just a quick video giving you a closer look at the elements, not me putting it together this time. I literally followed the tutorial. I suggest prior to tackling this watching the tutorial in its entirety. She left in a couple of boo-boos she made. I so appreciate that. That way you can make sure you don't do the same when making the project.

You can see the tutorial I followed to make this here.

This is my design team project for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for October. To play along just check it out here.

To see a closer look, check out the video for this project here.

No comments: