Monday, October 31, 2022

Another Pop Up Card- November Design Team Card


 This card design was thanks to #cardsandcraftsyaz over on Instagram. I made a few modifications to her card design but I had such a good time figuring it out so it would turn out the way I wanted in my head. For the Patterened Paper, I used Recollections Honeysuckle. I realized I don't have many "autumn" colored patterned paper. This collection is lovely with its muted tones.

If you want all the measurements here you go: The first pieces of kraft cardstock measured 8 1/2 x 4 inches. This was scored at 1/4, 1 1/4, 3 1/4, and 4 1/4. The second piece of kraft cardstock measures 1 1/2 x 5 3/4, scored at 1/4 and 1 /14. The patterned paper pieces for the matting layers need to be, 1 1/4 x 4, 1 3/4 x 3 3/4, and 2 pieces measuring 3/4 x 3 3/4. Once the pop-up feature is completed you can add it to a 4/ 14 x 5 1/2 inch card base if you wish.

I shared a quick look of the card being made over on YouTube. You can find that video here.


The card is my submission for my Design Team project for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Please check out this challenge and join in this month. You can find out all about it by clicking on the challenge name above.

No comments: