Saturday, October 29, 2022

Stamped Tissue Paper

 

For this card, I started by using Distress Oxide Inks to stamp on some flowers and leaves. This does take a while to dry so you have to be patient if you don't have a heat tool to speed up the process. I kept this really simple using a glue stick to tack this down to the card base. Using post-it note tape to keep my letters straight I spelled out Thank in die-cut letters and then added a stamped you underneath. To add a bit of shimmer I used a gold Cricut pen to emphasize any wrinkles in the tissue paper. I love that it added more detail to the card. This just reminded me to think out of the box with just cardstock and patterned paper. So much can be used to make a cute card for a friend.

This one does have a 1 minute video you can check out here.

No comments: