Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Making a Shirt Card With Double Sided Paper

 Have you ever made those cards that look like a shirt? Well, here is a take on that. I have made a couple myself, but this is by far the easiest one. The double-sided paper really helps this come together, making it look more realistic. This is a card a beginner card maker can make with no problems. Your recipient will think you are so clever too. 😊


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: