Friday, October 6, 2023

Don't Be Afraid to have Multiple Patterned Papers on Your Card

 Using many different pattern papers on a card can be very scary.  As a pretty simple card maker, I still struggle with this.  However, there is a few things I stick to if I am going to try to pull of multiple patterned papers on a card.  First, I find a card sketch that will give me some guidelines as I work outside my comfort zone.  Secondly, I try to use paper from the same pad.  That way it all coordinates.  You don’t have to guess if all the patterns will go together.  If using papers from the same collections is not an option, try this:  Use a polka dot, a check pattern of some kind, and then a floral that have like colors.  For me that usually works.  Hope these helpful hints that I doubt are mentioned in the video help.  😊


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: