Blog Background

Saturday, June 1, 2024

March Sheetload of Cards

 I have been away from YouTube and my blog for a bit.  A lot of “life” things have been happening.  So, though I could sometimes find the time to post to TikTok and IG, I just could not be present as I wanted to here on my blog and YouTube.  The life things are still happening, but I'm hopeful I will be able to post here more.

So to get a bit caught up here are the cards I did for the March Sheetload of Cards challenge.  If you want to check out these are on sale in my Etsy shop.

To see the video of this card being created please head here video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right-hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!




No comments: