Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Wish

This card began with a great sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.  You can see the # 132 sketch here.  

I needed another birthday card, so I came up with this simple little card that has a cute envelope to go with it.  It measures 3 x 3 inches and begins with simple white cardstock by Recollections.

I then stamped a square by Stampendous that I have had in my arsenal forever.  I stamped it in Tangelo Twist.  Now this stamped really dark so I had to stamp it off once before putting the square on my card.

I then added the sentiment by Unity in Staz On Brown.  

Finally, I added a green Prima  flower and a nice blue pearl by Recollections in the center.  

Very simple card.  I also completed a nice envelope using my envelope punch board using that same 6 x 6 Graphics 45's Time to Flourish pack.


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!