Monday, July 3, 2017

Shop Your Stash- Ep. 3...Use those scraps

Right before we moved, I sat down with my bag and plastic container of scraps to make some quick cards.

I had these black and white scraps in my stash.  The scalloped circle with the sentiment and heart were already put together in my scraps.

So all I had to do was cut or tear the strips, add on the scalloped piece, and then add on one of my cute butterflies I got from Michael's....ta-da..quick and simple card.

The best part is I got to use up those cute papers I tend to horde.  You probably don't horde all those paper.  ðŸ˜‰

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ribbon Girl July Challenge:  Anything Goes.. you can find it here.

Deep Ocean Challenge:  # 158 Lots of Layers...you can find this challenge here.

No comments: