Saturday, July 3, 2021

A bit of Masking...A Bit of Blending

 

Today I wanted to try out my new washi paper from Alina Crafts on Alliexpress to see how well it works to mask. The June Spellbinders Card Kit has such cute critters so I know I wanted to group them together then blend on a background to make a simple card. The masking paper makes this process so much easier. I used the kit's speech bubble stickers and the patterned paper to help bring this card together. I loved how this turned out. If you want to watch me pull this card together you can see that here.

I am sharing Alina's site on Alliexpress if you are interested. I do not get a commission, I just like Alina's products which are affordable as well as a blast to use. Alina's site: AlinaCraft Store

Wanted you to know I am not on TikTok and Discord if you ever wanted to stop by and say hello: All my information is below.
TikTok- @Samanthadesigns2 Discord: https://discord.gg/VE6wMNDT I have my own channel as well #samanthadesigns

No comments: