Thursday, July 29, 2021

For You


 💮For You! Had to make a couple of more cards using those daisy dies from the #spellbindersclubkits. These came as part of the April Kit. There was no way I was going to get good use out of dies that are of my favorite flower, ya know? I also had cut out so many in one sitting I needed to put them to good use. On the purple ombre card base, they really stood out.

I added some light yellow color blending on the white card with
@stampinup Hello Honey. For the middle of the flower, I used #nuvodrops in the dazzling blue part of the glitter drop selections. For the sentiment on the purple card, I used a sentiment from @alina_alinacraft . The white card with yellow daisy I used a sticker I got from @dollartree . Yes...I am using my stash!
So proud.


No comments: