Monday, October 18, 2021

Patterned Paper Challenge Day 1


Ok today is the first day of the challenge I set for myself.  One card per day for the next 14 days in hopes of using as much patterned paper as I can.  I am focusing mainly on the paper that came with my August Spellbinders Card Club Kit titled "Art School".  For this card though I added a piece I made some time ago.  It is stacking squares cut in a heart shape then embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  I then took Brilliance Moonlight White pigment ink and rubbed it on the embossed image. It kind looks like a patch you would put over a hole in jeans back in the day.  😉


Head on over to my YouTube channel to see this come together.  The video can be found here.


I am going to enter this card in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for October...You can find that challenge here.



2 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Great use of your patterned papers.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x