Sunday, October 24, 2021

Patterned Paper Challenge Day 5


 I had a bit of a setback with my daily uploads. I apologize. I was shadow-banned over on Tik Tok. It took me a while to figure out how to fix that which meant I lost all my footage of my videos for 9 days worth of content. But, the show must go on! So I am now making duplicates of all the cards which now means I have a bit more depth to my content over here...and I am all for that! I hope today's card inspires you if not to make a similar card then use all those pins over on your Pinterest page to get your creative juices flowing today. A pin on my Pinterest card sketches board inspired today's card. To follow me over on Pinterest see the button at the top of the page. To see this card as I put it together along with tips along the way head to my YouTube channel here.

No comments: