Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Design Team Announcement & Simple Paper Weaving Card

 


I am so excited to announce that I am designing for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog.



When they announced they had openings I decided to throw my hat into the ring as they say. I am so excited I did. It's been a few years since I have been on a design team. Now that grad school is over I have more time to devote to this so I am was over the moon to be asked to join. For December's challenge, I am using the Sugar and Sparkle paper pad by Recollections. I think this came out a couple of years ago. I had still not used one paper from this pack so this was the month to do so. I did some simple paper weaving behind the "frame" of the card. I am tickled "pink" how it turned out. 😀


To see the video of this card being created please head to my YouTube Channel here.








No comments: