Thursday, March 31, 2022

April Design Team Project for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Bay Window Easel Card


 For my design team project, I wanted to try out the different take on an easel card. I am calling it a bay window easel card. Not sure if it has another name or not but I felt this fits. This is my first time trying out this particular fun fold. It is so easy! If you are a beginner you can totally do this. Then just add the elements you want to to the front.

For the papers, I used a 6x6 pad by Recollections that I have had for a while. Why do I keep buying these packs?...I will never use all 180 sheets. For the bunny and the pink ears, nose, and cheeks I used a sheet from the pack that was mostly pink. I know, so original. :)

I hope this inspires you to try this bay window easel card if you haven't already.

I have a video over on YouTube showing how this card is made. I hope you will watch just head here.

No comments: