Sunday, March 13, 2022

Tips for Mass Producing Cards


 
Today I am taking you along as I make a set of cards for a dear friend of mine. I am also going to share with you a few tips along the way. When mass producing cards I like to plan out my design. The more I have to make the simpler the design for me. I also approach making the cards in an assembly line method. I like to have each part of the card ready to go before I sit down to put them together. So I get all the die-cutting done, then if there is stamping, all the stamping done, etc. Finally, I like to keep it fun so I don't get bored. Whether that is changing one element on the card, the color scheme, or in this case the sentiments. Changing things up helps keep it fun. When putting something like this together think also of how you are going to present them. Make a cute box or bag that matches. It really makes the project eye-catching for sure.


Sorry I didn't get pictures of each card...I forgot! 😐

No comments: