Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another fall card


This is another card, though I made this a few months ago before my husband and I moved. In the scan, you really can't tell that the elements are on a white cardstock. I need to look for new ways to take pictures of my cards. I have read elsewhere that it is best to take pictures of your papercrafts outside in natural sunlight. However, I don't get home in time to do that. So, for now this will have to do. Anyway tell me any neat tricks you have learned from the blogsphere. I hope someone will stop by and check this out.
The supplies for this card include white, yellow, and pale orange cardstock, terra cotta and I think latte ink by adirondak (Ranger industries), and the leaf image is by PSS, the round scallop and vine background was made with stamps by Technique Tuesday. The sentiment is stamped in basic black by Adirondak ( Ranger industries), and the stamp is from Studio G.

No comments: