Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a begining


Ok, I've caved! I am going to try this blogging thing. I am a wife, mother of chow-chows, and papercrafter. I began with stamping and in the last few years I have embraced scrapbooking. I hope this will be the place I can share my progress in the papercrafting world. Who knows, it might lead into a new career path. My current career is a Nurse Case Manager. This is a new avenue of nursing for me and I am still trying to figure it all out. But, my obsession, has been and continues to be anything to do with stamps, ink, and paper. I hope this will be a place people will enjoy. I will try to make it as interesting as I can. So yeah, it is a beginning.
The picture I wanted to include was one I took over the weekend of my husband holding one of our new puppies. We are the owners of beautiful chow-chows. This is one of the puppies Jeb (our male) and Belle (our female) had. You can't beat the love and fun of having new puppies. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: