Saturday, November 22, 2008

First try


This is my first try at Taylor's Cupcake challenge this week. I really like this card better in person. This is not a card that could be scanned, so I took a picture. Sorry about the lighting and the picture. I live in a very dark house without much lighting, so I really need to take this out in the sunshine, but I doubt that will happen. I am sorry the picture is poor. This is a white cardstock base with a gray layer and then a snowflake layer that I bought probably 2 or 3 years ago at Walmart so I could not tell you who made the paper. Then, on the top layer of white cardstock is the snowman image by Stampendous! The image is colored with pencils. I added a snowflake printed ribbon and a snowflake die cut made out of some paper scraps I had. Then I added plastic clear snowflakes to the left hand side of the card. I do not think this will be the card I will link to http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ , just because I am not quite satisfied with it. I am off to try again. Got to love having time to create.

No comments: