Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's show some cards.


These are two cards I have made recently. You know how you get in rut and it only takes one idea to get you out of it? That is what happened with this card. I watched a MACM video on the kwernerdesign blog and saw a card that instead of folding a card in half she cut a 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half the long way and then folded that in half. So simple, but it made my day. Now, I admit, I am not good at keeping all my cardstock in containers by manufacturer. All my patterned paper and cardstock is kept in containers by colors. Also, a lot of my cardstock is pretty old. So I am not good at keeping lists of products used in my cards. I will get better at this as I go along. So, I am sorry about that...I promise I'll do better. I can tell you this both stamped images are by Studio G and colored with color pencils. Also the card on the top has a embossed pattern that is from cuttlebug. Hope you like the cards. I need to get on the ball and get some more made in the next few days. So I hope the mojo keeps flowing.

No comments: