Sunday, January 16, 2022

Challenges Card, Clean and Simple🤨


 I haven't joined any challenges in a while. Today I found two I wanted to combine. I am entering this card in the Freshly Made Sketches # 518

and the Just Us Girls Challenge # 616

Color Week
(light blue, silver, and white). This is a super simple card but I liked how it came together with all the elements. I used a homemade stencil I made quite some time ago using Cricut Design space along with Salty Ocean Distress Oxides. I added a silver frame using recollections cards stock. Two square stacking dies helped to create my frame. Also from my die stash, I found this cute coffee or tea carafe. At least I think that is what it is. 🤨 I colored that with a couple of Copic markers then added a flower brad in the middle. Super simple but cute! 😍



3 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful CAS card and such a wonderful sentiment! The background looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Kind said...

I love the simple design of your card. Even though it’s simple, there are a lot of pretty elements to look at. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

I started singing "I'm a little teapot" when I saw your card! I love the silver frame around your scene and the coloring with your blues! Thank you for sharing this card with us at Just Us Girls this week!