Monday, January 31, 2022

CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: February Design Team Project

Ok, let's get out that patterned paper and see what gorgeousness we can make today. With this project, I really wanted to remind myself you can alter patterned paper just like you can card stock. So, for the sentiment the scalloped patterned paper behind it I dry embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder I had in my stash. I need to remember that patterns can be changed just like any other paper or card stock. So don't be afraid to stamp on your PP, use your stencils, or anything in your imagination.




If you want to join the fun over at the Craftyhazelnut's challenge just head on over here.

As usual, I also have a video describing the process of putting this card together.  You can find that here.

No comments: