Sunday, January 23, 2022

Yesterday's Play Time Results

So yesterday I did something a bit different.  I did a live on my TikTok account (first one) and made some embellishment clusters for lack of a better word.  I think I had one person watching...just for a little bit.  It was good and I am glad it was just one person in my first live.  But, then I was on a roll, so I took a little break.  Then, I went on Instagram Live and turned those 5 embellishments into cards.  So of, course, I had to share these here as well.

Most of the products came from the Spellbinder's Card Kit from July 2021 "Damask Dream".  I did pull some other things out of my stash as well such as washi, bling, some other die cuts, and sentiment strips I had on hand.  This was just relaxing play.  I hope some of these inspires you.

The live on Instagram is in my profile there if you want to watch it.  My username there is @Samanthadesigns2.
 

No comments: