Saturday, August 27, 2022

Color & Fusion Challenges

 

I got to get in my craft room today while I am home.  Yay!  I immediately started looking at the challenges that are out there.  I decided of course to start there.  Color Throwdown #550 has awesome colors. 
 You need to check it out if you have not already.
I decided to use those colors for today's card while also using Fusion Card Challenge's  card sketch.  
  I thought the two together would work out beautifully.
I hope you thinks so as well.  You can see some of the mechanics of this card over on the 1 minute YouTube Video I have up here.  I hope you will check it out.  

I am adding this card to the two challenges above, as well as Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: Anything Goes #237.


3 comments:

Lori said...

Great design! Love the mix of graphic elements you included. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a bright happy card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Claire Grantham said...

You are right, these do play really nicely together. Love the bright yellow stars, a really nice finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT