Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Make Your Own Patterned Paper


 I don't know why I feel compelled to buy patterned paper regularly. I have slowed down on buying it, but really it is so pretty and I am just drawn to it. In reality, I don't need patterned paper. I have all kinds of stamps, stencils, embossing folders, and inks. I can make my own! I tend also to feel guilty that I am not using all of those products that I have. So I decided to make some patterned paper for this project. I kept it simple just black images on a white card. I love how it turned out.

If I could go back to that beginner card maker when I was starting out. I would say hey, you don't need all that paper. You can save yourself some money. Just create your own. Nah! I wouldn't have listened. But I will make a bigger effort to use some of my other products to make my own patterns as well.

You can check out the card a bit closer with the video found here.

No comments: