Saturday, August 20, 2022

Color Theory Made Easy

 



I was excited when I stumbled on this resource regarding color theory. It simplifies everything. That way when I don't have a single sheet of paper that is not part of a set, I can figure out what other colors of cardstock will match the project. It really has helped bring my cardmaking up to another level. Other ways, I make sure my colors go together on a project include using patterned paper or cardstock that is part of the same line or kit. Or I use inks or pens that I have already used on the project to make faux layers or to color the sentiment. That way everything ties in together. Have you found other ways I may not have thought of to make sure your project colors are cohesive? If so, please share in the comments.

No comments: