Monday, August 8, 2022

Let's Make a Card Using: Twine, Red/Yellow, Spicy, and 3x3 as the elements

 

Thanks to Crafty Roulette on YouTube, I have another card put together. The elements that needed to be used this week are in the description. Below I will have a link to Crafty Roulette's YouTube channel in case you want to join in this coming week. I used images from Cricut Design Space for my image. I didn't have anything that would work in a physical stamp. I printed this out and then set to work making it a 3 x 3-inch panel. I colored the bottle and label with the colors red and yellow. For the twine I just gathered it up in the corner...now bows this time. The banner I hand cut using Cricut glitter cardstock. I love that stuff. It is no shed and the perfect weight. I had to include some gold flat back gems of course. Here is where you can find Crafty Roulette here on YouTube.
 I have a quick video putting this card together if you want to check it out on my YouTube channel here.














No comments: