Saturday, April 29, 2023

How to Use Braided Cardstock on a Card


 Card making can be so easy or as tough as you make it. Now braiding the cardstock was a new technique for me, but putting together this card was super simple. This is a diy all can do. So for card making tutorial, I am just showing you how this card came to be. The first layer was a simple 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of cardstock that I cut a frame using a stitched square die. The braided pieces went behind it. Then I layered this all on the card base, adding just a few stickers. One of those stickers came from Dollar Tree. I love showing you all how to make cards like this. It is a homemade treasure I hope someone appreciates when they receive it.

In case you are wondering, the other stickers came from those Spell binders Card Club Kits from back in 2021. I am just letting you know if you are one who wants to join a club kit, understand those kits will last and last. I have several months’ worth and I am not sure when I will ever use one up completely….maybe 2026?

To watch this card come together just go to the video here.

No comments: