Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Making a Shaped Card Using Dies

 

It is so simple to make a shaped card, yet I don’t do it enough. So, today’s the day, to take one of my shaped dies and use it to make a card base. From there, I added a couple of other techniques I have used in the past. I did not use an embossing folder, instead, I used my score board to make score lines after I stamped the image I wanted to use. From there I added some bling on each section where those embossed lines met. I decided to keep this simple, so I did not color the image. Instead, those gems just catch the light each time I tilt the card. This is why I love handmade cards. You get to DIY it in a way that you love. If you haven’t yet tried card making as a craft, you should. It is so fun to put together homemade items and then send them to a special someone. Please take a look at the video here.

No comments: