Saturday, April 22, 2023

Let's Cut Up a 6 x 6 Paper Pad

 

It is so hard to cut into a new pad. It is also hard to use up a pad. (laughing to myself) I am not sure the last time I finished off a complete pad in making my papercrafts. But I keep at it! This is part of the March Echo Park Club Kit I showed you a few videos ago. It is time to use it to make some cards. The best thing about this kit is it has all the elements you need except for card bases, adhesive, and other elements from your stash. If you are a cardmaking beginner, you may want to check out a kit like this. In the end, the fact that it is handmade is really the biggest element. I am just loving this kit and thinking of other crafts I can make with it. The possibilities are endless for sure. Well, enough jabbering, I will show you my process of how I decide I am going to cut into this pad. Then in the end I make the first card using this kit. There is really no card making technique in this video, but I am sure I will be adding some as I move forward with this kit. Hope you get some crafting today.


There is a video, you can find it here. It is only 1 minute long so it won't take much of your time at all.

No comments: