Saturday, April 15, 2023

Simple DIY Paper Braiding

 As always, I am looking for new things to try in my card-making. That is what led to this simple paper braiding. I will post soon the finished card I made with the two braids I completed. I hope you will give this craft a try. I want to try this at some point with double-sided patterned paper. I think it would look fabulous. Once I got comfortable with the paper braiding, it became simple. The colors I chose were purposely picked. I thought I would use this on a masculine card, though I am not sure the card I eventually made would be considered a card that is masculine. You’ll have to let me know what you think.

This handmade braid could be used in so many ways. You really have to try this DIY craft when you get the chance. Let me know what other papercrafts you decide to add this to in the comments below. Yes, I included a video here for you to watch the entire braid being made.








No comments: