Saturday, February 17, 2024

Use Those Card Sketch Pins and Don't Be Afraid to Mix Patterns

If you have followed me on social media, you know in 2023 I really focused one card a week on using my pins on Pinterest to inspire cards.  This year, I am still doing that but more relaxed on the time frame.  I am not holding to any set schedule.

This is one of those cards inspired by a sketch pin.  I did not shy away from mixing patterns at all.  I am proud of that.  When I was trying to find a focal point, I wasn’t sure I would for this card as it was so busy.  But again, Dollar Tree stickers to the rescue.  That owl is just the cutest thing.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: