Sunday, February 18, 2024

You Can Customize Your Cards with Sentiments Later, No Rules in Cardmaking

 Just in case you are new to the cardmaking world.  I want you to remember there really aren’t any rules.  You can add sentiments to the card later.  These cards I have had for some time, thinking that if someone purchased them, they could tell me what sentiment they would want, then I would add that on.  I decided it was time to just finish these off.  So, I used my latest Dollar Tree stamps.  I made them all Happy Birthday cards.  Great cards for men.  These are for sale if you need a card for a great guy in your life. 


To see the video of these cards please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!










No comments: