Monday, February 19, 2024

Using Cricut Design Space Images- Drawn Images Can be Colored with Alcohol Markers


 I had a custom card request recently.  This is the second card I made so my customer would have options.  What I loved about making this card is really the star of the card, the hot air balloon.  The image is from Cricut Design Space.  My Cricut Explore drew the design then cut it out.  From this, I learned if you are going to color images that are drawn using the Cricut Brand Pens give the image at least 20 minutes or so to dry.  If you color right after the image is cut out, I have had my alcohol markers bleed the black ink some.  But since I waited a bit before coloring this image, I had no bleeding at all.  Hope this helps you out next time you work with these drawn images.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: