Friday, February 16, 2024

Using Dollar tree Stickers as a Focal Point

I think I am a bit addicted to the stickers I get at Dollar Tree.  Really every time I go, I promise myself I will not buy any.  I always give in because I just find such a cute set I can’t pass up.  This sticker was great for a two-in-one card set.  I was also pleasantly surprised to find I had in that matched it perfectly.  These would be great for quick and easy cards if you are a beginner cardmaker.  Those cupcake stickers are adorable too.


 To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: