Friday, February 9, 2024

Cricut Heart Background-Cricut Design Space

 To make some simpler cards, I tend to put my Cricut Explore to work.  I found this lovely heart background in Cricut Design Space.  I knew it was destined to be one of my Valentine’s cards this year.  I could have done so many techniques, but I kept this one super simple.  I found a heart background paper in my stash to layer behind it.  I topped it off with a print and cut sentiment also that I found in Cricut Design space.  A few sequins and a dash of a glitter pen and I called it done.  What Valentine’s projects have you been up to?  Let me know in the comments section.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!


No comments: