Thursday, March 14, 2024

February Sheet Load of Cards Completed

 


I did not get to do the Feb Sheet load of Cards till after March 1st.  I had everything cut out but just hadn’t put the cards together.  I used my Cricut this time to draw the main image and to complete the sentiment.  I think the Unicorn images were adorable.  If you would like to buy one of these, please see this link for my Etsyshop.  I think this would be a card that would make someone smile.

To see the video of these cards beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: