Saturday, March 9, 2024


 I have seen some other crafters using photo paper instead of Yupo to make some beautiful alcohol ink backgrounds.  I decided I would try that myself, but also I combined adding a bit of stenciling using distress oxides on top to make this bold background.  I made this background into a card.  To find that card you will have to go to my Instagram account.  I have a reel showing the inspiration for the card I made.  I hope you will check it out.

To see the video of this background being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: