Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Kendra's Card Challenge 13

 I have finally taken the time to work on Kendra’s Card Challenge 13.I decided to wait and show you all 15 cards once they were made.. 
I so enjoyed this.
  For the paper and ephemera, I am using my 2021 Spellbinders Card Club Kit Wild Hello.  I do add a few odds and ends from other places as well but I pretty much stuck to using the items from the kit.  If you are interested in learning more about this challenge head on over to Kendra’s YouTube.  I will link it below.  This is a quarterly challenge.  I have done now I think two others.  They are always brilliant and so much fun.  Maybe you will give one of the challenges a go as well.

If you are interested in learning more about this challenge head here.


To see the videos of each card being created please head here to the playlist.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!















No comments: