Thursday, March 21, 2024

Use your Patterned Paper Scraps

 Here is another way to use some of your scraps.  Punch out some circles to make a pattern on your card front.  For my card today I added the 9 circles I punched from my left-over scraps.  I lined them up on the card front, adding a cute sentiment and a turtle sticker.  I did line both of these with some left-over black cardstock.  This is a simple cute card that would be great for a kid or grownup.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments: