Monday, March 18, 2024

How to Use Difficult Patterned Paper in Cardmaking

 So, I saw this video by Maymay Made showing how to use those 12 x 12 papers that are difficult to use in cardmaking. It worked. Take your 12 x 12 paper, and cut it at 4 inches so you have 3 panels. Then take each panel and cut at 5 ¼. This makes the perfect panel. With my paper, I did change where I cut depending on where it would slice the image. For instance, I didn’t want to cut off a flamingo’s head, so I just cut from the bottom. That did cut the Toucan a bit but it still worked out great. There is very little waste when you do this. You need to try this too!





To see the video of these cards being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!






No comments: